Jayalakshmi Facebook Competition Rules
- The competition is being run by "Jayalakshmi", Kerala
- You must be aged 18 years or older to enter this competition.
- All entries will be entered into the competition; the winner will be randomly selected.
- To enter the competition you need to submit a photo
- By adding photos to the Facebook competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used by Jayalakshmi at www.jayalakshmisilks.com and other online communications.
- By submitting your photo you understand and agree that Jayalakshmi has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copyright holder of all images submitted.
- The winner will receive a gift voucher to the value of Rs.1500
- The Jayalakshmi gift card may not be exchanged for cash.
- Judges decision is final.
- The opening date for the competition is October 01st 2015
- The closing date for entry to this competition is October 10th 2015 at 17:00 hrs (GMT + 5.30)
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [Indian] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Indian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.